Vicki Jones MBACP, MSc, BSc (hons), is a highly qualified Psychotherapist who is also very experienced in providing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Counselling to those experiencing anxiety disorders.
* Highly qualified Psychotherapist trained to a Masters Degree level
* Master of Science (MSc) in Psychotherapy
* Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons) in Psychology
* Accredited Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (MBACP)
* Experienced in treating many types of psychological issues, including anxiety, depression & OCD
* Affiliated with health charities and local GP services
* BUPA Consultant
* Referrals accepted from professional and public institutes, including schools
* Provided counselling services to guests on a mainstream TV production
* Appeared on Heart FM to advise on anxiety disorders
When seeking to speak with a counsellor or psychotherapist it is important to ensure that they are not just registered with an accredited body such as the BACP, but also highly qualified to at least a master of science degree level. Read more about this guidance on the counselling directory website.
Vicki is an experienced psychotherapist, successfully treating a range of anxiety disorders and specialises in cognitive behavioural therapy to treat the following areas;
- Panic Disorder with/without Agoraphobia
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Social Anxiety including low self esteem and confidence levels
- Health Anxiety
- Work Related Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship Problems
- Career issues
Interventions are individually designed to suit the requirements of each person.
Intervention can be accessed face to face, by telephone or Skype/ Facetime. Working internationally throughout Europe and USA, Skype is an excellent way of accessing therapy to those living throughout the UK or further a field, with proven effective outcomes.
Face to face therapy can be provided (including home visits) in Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull, Birmingham and surrounding areas. Get in touch discuss your preferred treatment method and location.